Home | NAAC SAR | Contact

Admission of student will be under the rules and regulations of Department of higher education to the M.P. ( decide the lat date of admission in various classes and information about decision of last date for various cli the college Notice Board
following Certificates should be enclosed with admission form
  1. Original transfer Certficate.
  2. Xerox Copies Marksheet of Classes passed.
  3. Migration Certificate.
  4. Character Certificate (Issued by Gazetted Officer)
  5. To Certify Date of Birth (Xerox copy of marksheet issued by Board of Secondary Education)
  6. Certficate of Scheduled Caste! Scheduled Tribe! Other Backword Class / Freedom Fighter.
  7. Notified Certificate for any gap during studies.
  8. Certificate of Sport / N.C.C.
  9. Mother! Father employed in M.P. Government and belong to class three/ four should enclose their certifical
  10. If Mother / Father or guardian is transferred from out of M.P. than they should produce the certificate of Transfer Order.
Application Form with incomplete information or document will not be accepted and application form will be c. or misguiding document Information is produce by the candidate then principal is empowered to cancelled tl‑